No, despite what you were thinking, Adventures in Desi Cooking is not the only Indian food blog out there. There are literally tons of them! I’ve combed through my Google Reader for some of my favorites to share with you:
- Sinfully Spicy– Not only does the blogger, Tanvi, tackle some great recipes, but her photos are gorgeous!
- The Spice Spoon – This blog was just included as one of the 50 Best Food Sites by The Independent. Blurb: ‘Stunning photography, beautiful food and evocative writing, Shayma Saadat’s Pakistani/ Afghan/Persian blog is a treat. Very original recipes from a blogger who is keen to offer a much-needed dose of humanity and romanticism to the countries of her heritage.’
- Saffron Trail – Mango paneer cake, cauliflower potato salad with Middle Eastern flavors and aloo palak biryani are just some of the recipes featured here.
- Quick Indian Cooking – This blog belongs to the author of Miss Masala: Real Indian Cooking for Busy Living.
- 365 Days of Pure Vegetarian – These recipes are mostly Indian, though not exclusively: “Cooking with Compassion – recipes from India and around the world.”
- My Dhaba – This blog is no longer updated but still has a great library of recipes, organized by food type (Rice, Fried Vegetables, Curries and Sauces, etc.)
Looking for more? Check out the list over at The Cooks Cottage. I’ll be making my way through that list myself to find some goodies 🙂