It’s been a while. I haven’t been cooking. I’ve been content to let the Husband do it while I handle dishes. Today, however, I’m going to make my Saag Paneer hack (with tofu instead of cheese), since I have been craving it.
On another note, Pinterest is the most awesome thing ever except for the fact that it makes me hungry. Here’s a roundup of the latest pins I found:
- The Garden Grazer: Crazy for Quinoa (how to cook it + recipes)
- Wondering About a Vegan Diet?
- Donal Skehan: Garlic Mushroom Bruschetta
- Veg Kitchen: Tofu and Potato Hashbrowns
- Recipe by Photo: Guilt-Free Ice Cream
- Babble: Two-Ingredient Creamy Garlic Broccoli
Note: I only pin recipes that look simple and have few ingredients. I can’t deal with a recipe that’s going to require me to go out and buy 10 things.